Mercury is associated with hazardous effects when it is released in air and water. Excessive mercury content identified in a wide range of food products as well as oil & gas related products, necessitate the demand for mercury testing services, for detection, monitoring, and regulation of the mercury content and emission to avoid the subsequent hazardous effects. Increasing demand for mercury testing and detection to reduce the toxic levels of mercury in products in various industries such as food, medical, and oil & gas is boosting the mercury testing services market.
From a commercial point of view, products with higher mercury content are considered to be of poor quality and get purchased at lower prices. Mercury testing services enable industry players to maintain the product quality, reduce mercury emission to the environment, minimize the health risks, and thereby maximize the revenues. Growing demand for mercury testing services to improve product quality is accelerating the market growth of mercury testing services across the globe.
Mercury Testing Services Market: Key Dynamics
Stringent Regulatory Framework Associated with Food Safety & Quality
Excessive content of mercury in food products degrades the quality of the food and also cause chronic neurological illness. Moreover, high content of mercury in water can cause hazardous effects on the human body. Increasing demand for mercury testing services to maintain the food quality is propelling the mercury testing services market growth globally. Stringent rules and guidelines associated with food safety and quality is another factor that drives the mercury testing services market.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-9845
Mercury becomes more hazardous when it forms amalgams with metals. Mercury can damage the pipeline welds, cryogenic components, and aluminum heat exchangers. Failure of these components can lead to shut down of the whole plant, especially Oil production plants. Rapidly growing demand for mercury testing services in the Oil industry to detect and quantify the mercury accurately is fueling the demand for mercury testing services. On the other hand, high prices associated with the mercury testing services is one of the factors that hamper the mercury testing services market growth.
Mercury Testing Services Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end use, mercury testing services market is segmented into
- Oil & Gas
On the basis of technique, mercury testing services market is segmented into
Mercury Testing Services Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the leading mercury testing service providers are SOCOTEC Group, SGS SA, Intertek Group plc, Eurofins Scientific, Air Quality Services, L.L.C., RAMAIAH ADVANCED TESTING LAB, and Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Prominent mercury testing service providers are continuously focusing on providing reliable and accurate mercury testing services to maintain the quality of the product.
- For instance, Intertek Group plc one of the leading mercury testing service providers, offers onsite mercury analysis which enables the company to conduct real-time analysis.
- Some of the prominent manufacturers are mainly focused on food and Oil & gas industries to capture the significant market share in mercury testing services landscape.
- For example, SGS SA, one of the service providers in mercury testing industry, offers the mercury testing services specifically to crude oil and natural gas industry operators. Similarly, Eurofins Scientific, another services provider of mercury testing services, provides the mercury testing services for various food products such as fish, vegetables, and dairy products.
Mercury Testing Services Market: Regional Outlook
Considering the demand for mercury testing services, North America holds a significant market share in terms of revenue. Moreover, rapidly increasing number of companies in the region’s healthcare and oil & gas industries is driving demand for mercury testing services. Europe is expected to follow the North America region in terms of demand for mercury testing services due to the adequate presence of prominent mercury testing services providers in this region. Furthermore, the APEJ region is anticipated to witness substantial market growth over the forecast period due to the rapidly growing food industry in this region. On the other hand, continuous oil production in MEA region, especially in countries like Saudi Arabia and Iraq and frequent requirement of mercury testing and detection in oil in this region is ultimately contributing to the growth of the mercury testing services market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mercury Testing and Mercury Detection Services Market Segments
- Mercury Testing and Mercury Detection Services Market Dynamics
- Mercury Testing and Mercury Detection Services Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)